Recoup and maintain the vitality of youth for a lifetime.
Hormone Therapy is the use of highly effective, safe, natural or synthetic hormones. The treatment is geared for those who have been medically diagnosed with a hormone imbalance and administered accordingly.
Optimize Hormone Levels
- Prevent menopausal side effects
- Achieve mental clarity
- Improve short term memory
- Get better sleep & fight insomnia
Balance Your Hormones
- Enhance sexual performance & pleasure
- Increase energy
- Improve weight loss
- Help lower cholesterol
Restore Your Hormones
- Fight anxiety and depression
- Restore confidence, happiness and youthfulness
- Reduce breast, uterine and prostate cancers
- Reduce heart attack risk, prevent heart disease
What is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone Therapy is the use of highly effective, safe and long-lasting synthetic hormones. The treatment is geared for those who have been medically diagnosed with a hormone imbalance and administered accordingly. The treatment lasts for several months.
Symptoms and Benefits for Men and Women
Our hormone therapy treatments require a consultation with one of our Live Lean Rx physicians. Symptoms are commonly overlooked by both men and women so we’ve listed a few below in addition to the therapeutic benefits.
- Low Energy
- Lack of Mental Clarity
- Moodiness, Irritability & Anxiousness
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Low or Complete Lack of Libido
- Hair Loss
- Joint Pain
- Regain Energy
- Lose Weight Faster
- Restore Optimal Hormone Levels
- Promotes Better Sleep, Fights Insomnia
- Fights Anxiety & Depression
- Enhances Sexual Performance & Enjoyment
- Decreases Chance of Heart Attack & Heart Disease
- Restores Confidence & Happiness
Hormone Therapy is fit for both men and women
Both men and women can benefit from hormone therapy. Typically, it’s more of a need as we progress in age, however, high-stress levels in younger populations can lead to imbalances. Schedule a consult to see if hormone therapy is right for you.
- Hormone Therapy for Women
Estrogen is the female hormone. With more than 400 functions in the body, it is safe to say that it is essential to women’s health. Estrogen is commonly imbalanced in women resulting in too little or too much, which can be a leading cause for health issues such as emotional distress, weight gain, breast soreness, heavy bleeding, frequent bleeding, etc. Many times these symptoms are observed during menopause. The good news, however, is that Estrogen imbalances are treatable through Hormone Therapy.
- Hormone Therapy for Men
Like many of our greatest assets, a man’s testosterone production begins to slow and degenerate over time, as we age. It’s a fact that many men between the ages of 30 and 50 can see a 1% to 4% decrease in their ability to produce testosterone over the course of a year. The problem with decreasing levels is men begin to experience commons symptoms such as fatigue, weak erections, increased belly fat, depression, lack of sleep and more. Men, rest assured, that Live Lean Rx we offer Hormone Therapy for men based on your specific imbalances.